Other Programs for Reimbursement
Court Costs and Other Related Charges
Penal Code section 4750
- Claims for the reimbursement of costs pursuant to Penal Code section 4750 must be filed directly with the State Controller's Office.
- Claims for the reimbursement of costs pursuant to Penal Code section 6005 must be filed directly with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
- Claims for the reimbursement of costs incurred by the superior courts pursuant to Penal Code sections 4750 and 6005 must be filed directly with the Judicial Council (formerly the Administrative Office of the Courts).
Homicide Trial Costs
Pursuant to the Budget Act, Item 9300-101-0001, Provision 2, by May 1 of each year, the Controller shall provide the Department of Finance and the committees in each house of the Legislature that consider the budget, with copies of those claims approved for payments. Claims not approved for payment by that date, shall be paid in the following fiscal year.
Coming Soon: Revised forms and instructions will be available soon.
California Government Codes Concerning Reimbursements for Homicide Trial Costs:
- Item 5225-101-0001, Provision 1(c), page 446 - Court Costs and Other Related Charges
- Item 9300-101-0001, page 694 - Homicide Trial Costs
Receive automatic notification of updates to the Other Programs for Reimbursement web page.