Transit Operators' Financial Transactions Report
Your feedback is important to us. The information you provide will help us to continuously improve customer experiences.
Please complete the online survey in the link provided below:
Electronic Reporting Program
***SPECIAL COVID-19 INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS REPORT***
All sources and uses of COVID-19 relief funds received by Transit Operators should be reported separately on their respective Financial Transactions Report (FTR). For more specific instructions on how to report revenues and expenditures, refer to the Transit Operators' FTR instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
California Code Section References Relating to Transit Operators
All references are to the Transportation Development Act (TDA) which includes Public Utilities Code (PUC) unless otherwise specified
- Transportation Development Act (TDA)
- State Controller's Publication Requirements (Government Code 12463-12464)
- Transit Operators' Audit Requirements (PUC 99245)
- Transit Operators' Reporting Requirements (PUC 99243)
- Transit Operators' Budget Requirements (PUC 99243)
- California Code of Regulations CCR 6600–6756 (Title 21, Division 3, Chapter 2, Articles 1 through 7)