CLAS Training Registration
CLAS Training Registration Now Open!
Click the CLAS Training Registration link to register for CA Leave Accounting System training classes.
The State Controller's Office California Leave Accounting System Team is pleased to announce the enhancement of our training enrollment process. Training Coordinators will be able to register their students online through our website.
As we continue to broaden our development and delivery of training, we encourage you to let us know how we are doing. To offer your comments or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training Registration Process
Training Coordinators may enroll their students online through our website beginning Wednesday, November 18, 2015.
- Click the CLAS Training Registration link to register for CA Leave Accounting System training classes.
- Select a Training Class and Date. To review a copy of course descriptions and prerequisites, please go to the CLAS Training Assessment and Enrollment web page at: http://www.sco.ca.gov/ppsd_clas_training.html.
- Verify that the student meets the prerequisites. Prerequisites ensure that each Personnel Specialist succeeds in comprehending the subject matter offered in the class. Personnel Specialists who lack the required experience may have difficulty with the material and detract from the class. Therefore, if a Personnel Specialist is unable to maintain the pace of the session, the instructor may request that he/she return to his/her agency/department.
- Enroll the student in the desired training class.
- The student will receive a confirmation of enrollment within three business days. The student notification is a system-generated confirmation. We suggest the Training Coordinator notify the student of this notification and have the student forward their confirmation email to the Training Coordinator for their records.
Please Note: All classes are subject to change and/or cancellation due to training site availability or low registration levels.
For substitutions and cancellations ONLY, please contact us at email@example.com.