Requesting Employment History
To Request Employment History
Requester must submit this information in writing:
- Full name and any prior last names
- Full Social Security Number
- Mailing Address
- Approximate date of employment, beginning and end
- Agencies worked for and Titles held during employment
- Phone Number (For any questions)
- REQUESTER MUST SIGN. Live signature is required to process employment history
Requester must mail request to:State Contoller's Office P.O. Box 942850 Sacramento, CA 94250-5878 Attn: Employment History
Requests can also be hand delivered to 300 Capitol Mall, Sacramento, CA 95814, 10th floor reception window.
Requests with missing information will be rejected and returned stating the reason for rejection.
Requests made by email, fax, or phone call are not accepted.