California State Controller's seal

Statutes And Regulations

Who Do I Contact If I Want To File A Petition Under California Code Of Civil Procedure Section 1355 Or Serve Other Legal Documents?

Petitions, notice of hearings, and service of other legal documents should be addressed to:

California State Controller's Office
Legal Division
300 Capitol Mall, Suite 1850
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 445-6854