- California State Teachers' Retirement System (CalSTRS)
- Use this link to search for Unclaimed Property
- Internal Revenue Service
- Use this link for information on unclaimed tax refunds waiting to be claimed by individuals who have not filed federal income tax returns.
- National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA)
- Use this link to search for Unclaimed Property in all 50 states.
- U.S. Federal Savings Bonds
- Use this link for information on U.S. Savings Bonds that you may have lost or forgotten about.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Use this link for information on undelivered or unclaimed HUD/FHA mortgage insurance refunds.
How To Set Your Internet Browser To Search For Unclaimed Property
If you are experiencing technical difficulties using this site, there may be a problem with your internet browser. For more information click here
The State of California's website has been developed in compliance with California Government Code 11135, located in Section D of the California Government Code. Code 11135 requires that all electronic and information technology developed or purchased by the State of California Government is accessible to people with disabilities. There are various types of physical disabilities that impact user interaction on the web. Vision loss, hearing loss, limited manual dexterity, and cognitive disabilities are examples, with each having different means by which to access electronic information effectively. Our goal is to provide a good web experience for all visitors. For more information click here