Search Government Compensation in California
Welcome to the Controller's improved Government Compensation in California database, which features tools making it easier to search for information, make custom reports and download raw data.
The database includes pay information for public employee positions in cities, counties, special districts and workers paid by the Controller, including state employees, the California State University, legislators, and statewide elected officials.
New to the database is compensation information voluntarily submitted by California Community Colleges regarding their employees, who are not paid by the Controller.
See a list of noncompliant counties, cities and special districts. (current as of December 6, 2013)
Send us your suggestions for future additions and other improvements.
Latest additions to the database:
- Dunsmuir Fire Protection District
- Frost Lake Reclamation District No. 2129 (Solano)
- Halcumb Cemetary District
- Klamath Fire Protection District No. 5
- Lake Don Pedro Community Services District
- La Selva Beach Recreation and Park District
- Los Molinos Cemetery District
- Millville Fire Protection District
- Public Cable Television Authority
- Willows Cemetery District