Online Claim Services
- See if the State Controller's Office is holding Unclaimed Property for you.
- Check Your Claim Status
Notice to Our Website Visitors - Due to server maintenance at our website host (the state’s California Department of Technology), the Controller’s UCP application may be unavailable for up to 30 minutes, Friday, February 12, 2016, and Friday, February 19, 2016, between the hours of 6 p.m. and 1 a.m. Pacific Time. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we will update this message if this schedule changes. – The Controller’s Web Support Team
Highlights important news, useful information, and changes pertaining to unclaimed property in order to assist holders with California reporting requirements.
2015 Quarterly Newsletter
- Changes to State Unclaimed Property Law
- State Controller's Due Diligence
- Did You Discover More Property?
- Holder Due Diligence for 2016 Report Year
- Upcoming Events